Cigarette Causes Garage Fire Sunday Night

Photo taken from Facebook

A car is destroyed following a garage fire that happened Sunday around 9:30p.m. at an Ellwood residence located on Keystone Way.

According to the Ellwood City fire chief, the fire started after the homeowner threw a cigarette on the garage floor, possibly igniting gas residue on the ground.

No one was injured.

Be the first to comment on "Cigarette Causes Garage Fire Sunday Night"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.