Upcoming events at the Ellwood City Historical Society:
- December 2 through January 23 – Heinz – WWII Traveling Exhibit
- January 8, 2018 – Speaker Bob Rivers
- February 12, 2018 – Speaker Dan Burns
- March 12, 2018 – Speaker Ryan Kegel
- “We Can Do It” – WWII traveling Exhibition, Free Admission (happening now)
The History Center is open in December 2017 on Wednesdays and Thursdays 12 noon to 4pm.
In January 2018 the History Center will be open Saturday 6, 2018 from 11am to 4pm.; then every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday January 12 noon to 4pm.
Groups may schedule tours by calling 724-752-2021.
HOLIDAY Shopping: The museum gift shop has many memory gifts to give to your love ones. Afghans, Ellwood City Village Pieces (Lincoln High School, Old Fire Station, Mary Evans Hospital, over 30 replicas available), Kegel Watercolor Print, Thaddeus Fowler Print, Historical Village Prints and note cards, along with many other great gifts.
Become a member and help support its work of preserving our history
The society members are wishing you the warmth of home, the love of family, and all the deepest joys of the season.