Ellwood City Borough residents should soon be receiving notices in the mail regarding the Borough’s new online bill pay feature called Point and Pay, powered by Paydici.
Since logins and auto payments will not be transferred from the old portal, residents will be sent an e-mail next month when the payment portal is live, prompting them to set up a new account.
The Borough’s online bill pay has been suspended since May while updates were being made to the feature for better efficiency.
“The Point and Pay system will provide greater accessibility for Borough Utility customers to satisfy utility bill payment obligations via the online payment portal available on the Borough website. This is just another payment alternative available to our users and we hope they will explore this alternative,” Borough Manager Bob Villella stated.
According to Villella, there are several updates that were made to the website portal including access from mobile devices, a Quick Pay option, one time and automatic payment scheduling, signing up for E-Bills, view usage and payment activity, store payment methods, and it has added security measures in place.
“On behalf of the Borough I truly hope our customers will take full advantage of this payment alternative. Users can control their payment activity, as well as query their account from home or their mobile device.”
Residents will be able to use the portal to pay all Borough utility bills.
From our internal testing, a rough outline of steps to create your account are as follows:
- Visit the online bill payment portal made available on the borough website and with a direct link here – https://www.paydici.com/ellwoodcity-pa-utilities
- First timers who need to setup their account info and login, please find and click the ‘Troubles Logging In?’ link.
- From the PayDici support page, navigate down and click ‘I need help creating my account’ menu item.
- Fill out the six fields and submit. You will receive an automated email from PayDici regarding the review of your account.
- Upon approval, another automated email will be sent to the users email [Subject: Borough of Ellwood City :: Your account has been successfully activated] prompting the user to click and activate the account. User must enter and confirm a password to use with their account.
- Upon entering a successful password the user will be navigated to their PayDici dashboard.