In another effort to deliver superior constituent service to residents of the 10th Legislative District at no additional cost to taxpayers, Rep. Aaron Bernstine (R-Beaver/Butler/Lawrence) announced he is now offering satellite office hours in New Brighton, Slippery Rock and Beaver Falls.
“Upon taking office, I have made it a priority to dramatically reduce spending, and these office hours are an example of how efficient government should work,” said Bernstine. “I encourage residents in these areas to take advantage of this opportunity.”
Bernstine will offer satellite office hours according to the following schedule:
- Every Monday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the New Brighton Borough Building, 610 Third Ave., New Brighton.
- The second and fourth Wednesdays of every month from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Beaver Falls City Building, 715 15th St., Beaver Falls.
- The first and third Wednesdays of every month from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Slippery Rock Borough Building, 306 E. Water St. No. 1, Slippery Rock.
“We are thankful to Beaver Falls, New Brighton and Slippery Rock Borough for allowing us to serve our constituents at their buildings at no charge,” Bernstine added.
Services available at the offices include:
- Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, vanity plates and temporary placards for persons with physical disabilities).
- Information and applications for senior citizen benefit programs, including Property Tax/Rent Rebate and PACE/PACENET prescription drug programs.
- Information and applications for the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
- Help with securing birth and death certificates (photo identification required).
- Information about legislation.
- Assistance with resolving matters relating to state agencies, such as Veterans Affairs, Human Services, Labor and Industry, Insurance, Environmental Protection or Conservation and Natural Resources.
Bernstine’s full-time office in Ellwood City is located at 438 Line Ave. The phone number is (724) 752-2120. He can also be contacted via his website at RepBernstine.com or on Facebook at Facebook/RepBernstine.