Emergency responders were called to the scene of a blazing fire Monday morning. The fire happened at a Pete Brown’s Garage, located at 284 Glendale Road in North Sewickley.
The owner had to be airlifted to a Pittsburgh hospital due to his injuries.
According to fire officials, the fire was ongoing and a challenge to control due to oil and tires located in the garage.
The cause of the fire is speculated to be electric related, due to workers claiming they heard “popping” around an electrical box earlier in the morning.
Responding departments were North Sewickley, Franklin, Ellwood, Daugherty, and New Sewickley.